Are you looking for a Pest Control Service to Take Care of your Rodent Problem?
The most common problem that AGB Pest Control deal with is rodents such as Rats, Mice and Squirrels entering your property. Rodents are well-known for getting into any space in the home or garden bringing with them many health-related problems. They are also known for contaminating food, damaging properties and leaving a huge amount of mess. We recommend that you contact a specialist in pest control as soon as you notice any signs of rodents in your home.
How to spot signs of a Rat or Mice Infestation
- Droppings – usually a brown colour the size of a grain of rice
- Footprints – footprints and tail marks in dusty areas
- Marks – smudges on any surfaces
- Nests – materials such as cardboard, loft insulation and clothing used to build a nest
- Scratching noises – noises of claws scratching the surface, typically at night in the loft
- Holes – holes that have been made by rats for food storage and shelter
- Strong smell – mice urinate regularly which leaves behind a strong, distinctive smell
If you have spotted any of these signs in your property, you may have a rat or mice infestation. It is best to contact a specialist straight away to not only sort the problem out but also stop the rodents from re-entering your property once they have been removed. Rodents are well-known for spreading diseases such as Salmonellosis and Hantavirus and getting into food stored by us, make sure to contact a pest control service straight away to remove the rodents from your property.
Other types of rodents
Rodents don’t just include Rats and Mice, you should also look out for Squirrels in your home too.
If you think you have a pest problem within your home or garden, contact us today on 0203 566 8120 or email us at email@example.com and we will arrange a time and date to suit you. Once you have booked an appointment with us, we will come to your property and use the best effective method to remove the rodents from your property. At AGB Pest Control, we can also give you advice tailored to your environment and offer effective solutions to deter the rodents in the future. If you have any further questions about rodents or would like to know more about how we remove the pests, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.